Full-Day Delhi Sightseeing Tour
Private Tour! – with Private Air Conditioned Car, no other guest will join.
|Validity||Price per person in USD|
|Valid All Time||1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 or 5+ People|
|Adult (Age: 16 – 99 yrs)||USD 65 $||USD 45 $||USD 40 $||USD 35 $||USD 30 $|
|Child (Age: 01 – 15 yrs)||USD 50 $||USD 30 $||USD 20 $||USD 15 $||USD 10 $|
- Duration – Full Day Sightseeing
- Monuments Covered : Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple (closed on Monday), Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Sikh Temple ( Bangla Sahib)
- Packaged Mineral Water
- Rickshaw Ride
- Good English Speaking Guide at Agra
- AC Car for all Sight-Seeing
- Fuel, Parking, Driver Allowance, Taxes
- Monument Fee, Meals, Camera Fee
- Meals, Drinks, Any Gratuities For Guide & Drive (recommended)
8/ 9/ 10/Am, And (8/Hrs, 80/Kms, Sightseeing Tour)
Places will be Covered During The Tour –
Qutub Minar –
The highest brick tower in the world and a UNESCO’s world heritage site.
Lotus Temple (closed on Monday) –
The Lotus Temple, located in Delhi, India, is a Bahá’í House of Worship completed in 1986.
Jama Masjid –
It is one of the largest mosque in India constructed in 1656 AD.
Raj Ghat –
It’s a Memorial to Mathma Gandhi.
Sikh Temple ( Bangla Sahib) –
A Sikh Temple
Rickshaw Ride at Old Bazar.
Photo Stop at Red Fort, Parliament Street, President House and India Gate.
Enjoy shopping At Chandni Chowk. Buy Some Souvenirs For Your Friends And Family. .
In the Evening you will be dropped at your hotel with the cherishing memories of Delhi sightseeing tour.